Krkonoše Photo - 1 Krkonoše Photo - 2 Krkonoše Photo - 3 Krkonoše Photo - 4 Krkonoše Photo - 5 Krkonoše Photo - 6


krkonose.eu » Tourist Destinations, A to Z » Chapel of the Holy Cross

Chapel of the Holy Cross

Print
Chapel of the Holy Cross
Kaple sv. Kříže
Krakonošovo náměstí 72, 541 01 Trutnov
Email: vesely@trutnov.cz
Phone: +420 499 803 111
Web: http://www.trutnov.cz
Map: View

Building works on the Chapel of the Holy Cross were launched in 1769 but were never completed. The town’s cemetery was built on the site of the chapel in 1875, dominated by a complex of structures with a Neo-Romanesque cemetery Chapel of the Holy Cross, which was built by local architect Adolf Bohaty.